I have been checking the schedule for winding back restrictions for lock down.
The latest currently says that contact sports (the guide I am using for partner dance) is allowed after 13th July. I am checking with the sports club to see if we can have a half month to allow us to start on the 13th.
That means any bookings we had made for prior to the 13th will be cancelled. I am sorry for stuffing you around like this. It is possible that the 13th was always the date and I missed that earlier.
On other topics:
So despite the delay, I am still feeling upbeat about the return
This blog is written by the staff at Destine Dance and is inspired by the questions and challenges faced by our students