This is the last week of the current 6 week cycle.
The group classes this week are:
• Monday 7:30pm Street Latin - Bachata (the ne sensual kid on the block)
• Tuesday 6:30pm Latin American - Cha cha (the fun and universal dance)
• Wednesday 7:30pm Swing and R'n'R - Lindy Hop (the classic of swing)
• Thursday 6:30pm Ballroom - slow Foxtrot (the most refined of dances)
Next week the group classes will be:
• Monday 7:30pm Street Latin - Argentine Tango (the classic)
• Tuesday 6:30pm Latin American - Rumba (the most romantic of dances)
• Wednesday 7:30pm Swing and R'n'R - Rock and Roll (the rebel dance)
• Thursday 6:30pm Ballroom - Quickstep (the swingingest of ballroom)
So if you have missed group classes for a bit, then next week is the ideal time to jump back in.
If you have been coming to group classes of late, then this week will be the peak where you get the most out of your steady contribution to your dance skill development.
But before you get too excited about the new group classes, make sure you a free this Sunday for a live band event at the venue. The party animals are back!
I will be there so you should be too. As I always say - it's a great way to see the weekend out. Even though it's a long weekend this time - that just means you party harder with the Part Animals.
See you on the dancefloor
This blog is written by the staff at Destine Dance and is inspired by the questions and challenges faced by our students