It has been a little while since we have been out social dancing. Which is a shame because we are getting a good group each time we go out. These jaunts are a great part of my social life and a fun outliet - I am sure they are for you too..
The good news is, there are more events coming up.
But before I talk about that, let's recap the group classes this week:
• Monday 7:30pm Street Latin - Argentine Tango (the soulful classic)
• Tuesday 6:30pm Latin American - Rumba (the most romantic of dances)
• Wednesday 7:30pm Swing and R'n'R - Rock and Roll (the rebel dance)
• Thursday 6:30pm Ballroom - Quickstep (the swingingest of ballroom)
Note that this is the second week of the current 6 week cycle. So you can still jump in if you missed last week with little issue. And if you started last week, then keep at it so you get the full benefit of following the full cycle.
Now back to the social stuff.
S&P promotions are still running gigs at Carnegie. Some events coming up are:
• Staring The Retro Stars on July 15th
• Motown honours Tina Turner July 29th
• Van Morrison wild night on August 19th
They are a little while off yet, but by simply reading the theme for each you can tell these will be good nights. Like all the others we have been to.
I will also let you know if any other events get organized.
See you on the dance floor
This blog is written by the staff at Destine Dance and is inspired by the questions and challenges faced by our students