1 Intensity Pack (2023)
Do you want to learn to dance?
Over 4 weeks you can attend any of the following classes at Destine Dance:
- Monday group class - valued at $20 this lesson goes for 1 hour and teaches street Latin (like salsa and tango) at 7:30pm
- Tuesday group class teaching the classic Latin American dances like jive and cha cha - valued at $20 this lesson goes for 1 hour and starts at 6:30pm
- Wednesday swing (like Lindy hop) and Rock and Roll - valued at $20 this lesson runs for 1 hour at 7:30pm
- Ballroom (like waltz and quickstep) on Thursday 6:30pm - usually $20 a lesson
Each lesson focuses on 1 dance at a time. We do this for half an hour (at beginner level). Then you spend the next 30 minutes practicing what you have just learned (and maybe with a mini lesson). So you learn to dance, you use what you learn and you meet people.
But that's not all.
As well as all that you get a private dance lesson (just you and a teacher) to work on any dance or skills you choose. These are the best way to get good at dance fast and are valued at $80 each. This class can be taken at any time you like throughout 2023. Once you have done some group classes you will know exactly what you want to work on in a private lesson.
Let's summarise. That's a total of:
- 16 dance lessons at $20 each = $320.00, plus
- One private class valued at $80, equals
For only $59. That's an incredible 85% off!
Now you can see why this is such an excellent way to start your adventure into dance.
*You need not attend all lessons and it is possible that some lessons might not run if the venue becomes unavailable for some reason. You will be altered if such a thing happens
You will get your private lesson because we book that at a time that suits you and when we have a teacher available.
If you want to learn to dance, then there will be no better value than this.
To ensure a good learning outcome, there is a limited number of places. Secure yours now. The lessons start on the 30th October at 7:30pm.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this offer.
- This is a promotional offer, and only available to people who have not attended Destine Dance for any lesson before.
- Group class times are fixed.
- It is not possible to get credit for classes that cannot be attended for any reason.
- The period for group classes is strictly 4 weeks; after this period interested students can buy regular lesson packages.
- Payment must be made to secure a place.
- There is no refund given the incredibly low price.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Most classes are held at the Elsternwick Park Sports Club, and it has plenty of parking. We are also close to bus, train and tram stops.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
shoot us an email email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Because the value of this offer is so good, there is no refund policy
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No - we will have a list of names so juts let us know who you are
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Sure is, just let us know in advance about the transfer. Also, you can transfer them prior to the lessons starting, but after that it is the current person who attends all lessons.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
That's fine, but as mentioned above, let us know. Also, once one person attends one event, it is that person who attends all the events.
Are there restrictions on who attends?
Yes - this is for people who have not danced with us at Destine Dance before. This offer has been put in place so people who might want to dance can try it out with little risk.
Do I need a partner?
May I dance with only my partner?
Yes, just let the teacher know at the start so that we can organise the rotation of partners. Also, so you know, you will learn faster if you do dance with other people.
What level of dance is taught?
We start from the beginning and then progress you as fast as we can. We also work to accommodate all so no matter how fast you learn, you will get value from each lesson.
Will there be social dance?
Yes. Each hour lesson includes 30 minutes of social dance so you can apply what you have learned.